Beautiful brick colonial single family home featuring 4 bedrooms. 3 full baths and 1 half bath with an open floor plan. Hardwood floors on main level, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace in the family room. Lots of natural light fills this home with high ceilings. Main level office or bonus room. Master Bedroom suite has a spacious master bath with soaking tub and a large walk-in closet. In addition, the upstairs has three generously sized bedrooms. Fully finished basement great for entertaining. Loads of storage and a two-car garage. Fabulous location near 495 and within 2 miles of the Dunn Loring metro. Close to shops and restaurants in the Mosaic District. Special Instructions: . Please remove shoes when entering home. Carpets professionally cleaned and painting etc currently in progress.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
0.13 Acres |N Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,138 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available, Cable TV
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price